Step 1 - Fulfill the entry requirements of the relevant course
Find out the entry requirements for the preparatory course you are interested in at the SAA Global Education website.
For more information about specific course pre-requisites, please refer to the relevant links below:
For more information about specific course pre-requisites and the recognition of qualifications not listed, please contact:
For UOL Programme
Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 8360 / 8361 /8362
Back to top
Step 2 - Admission to SAA Global Education
Prospective students must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Residential Status
- Singaporean/PR (students under the age of 18, will need parents’ consent)
- International Student Pass holders from Government Institution
- Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTVP) Holders are required to seek permission from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) before enrolling in our courses*
- Other pass holders (except social visit pass) seeking part-time studies with a valid pass** that covers the whole duration of the semester
- International Student Pass holders from other institutions with a Letter of No Objection to study part-time from your full time institution. ***
*For Daytime classes, LTVP Holders are required to obtain the approval letter from SAAGE to seek permission from ICA at least one month before the date of class commencement.
**Valid pass must have at least one month validity from the date of class commencement. A proof of renewal is required upon enrolment.
*** Please obtain the form from SAA-GE one month before course commence.
2. Student Admission and Selection Process
All prospective students are required to come down personally to complete the admission, selection and enrolment formalities.
- Identification card
- Original and photocopies of your highest academic certificates
- Proof of medical insurance policy (applicable to local full-time students who are attending lessons 5 times a week)
To safeguard our student’s interest, students are required to sign a Student Contract which incorporates the protection of course fee under Fee Protection Scheme (FPS). FPS fee is calculated according to the total course fee payable for the respective course. FPS fee is absorbed for certain courses, for more information, please refer to the respective course fee schedules.Back to top
View Fee Structure.
Local students applying under SDF, NTUC-SEP or UTAP, please refer to this link.
Local students applying for Study Loan, please refer to this link.
Back to top
SAA Global Education respects confidentiality and agrees not to divulge any of our students’ personal information to any third party other than relevant government authorities without the prior written consent of the student.
SAA-GE accepts the following:
- Cheques are to be made payable to "SAA Global Education Centre Pte Ltd" for course enrolment.
- Credit Cards (Visa/ Master Card/ UnionPay)
- Telegraphic Transfer
- SAA-GE Course Fee Deferment Memo
SAA Global Education does not accept payment in foreign currencies.
Back to top
Registering Membership with Relevant Bodies
1. For ACCA/FIA Programmes
You are required to register as a student member with the relevant bodies for examination purposes. Please go to ACCA Global website to Apply Online and for information on membership registration and/or exemptions.
Tel: +65 6734 8110
For exemption enquiries, please refer to this website.
2. For ATTS Programme
You are required to register as a student member with the relevant bodies for examination purposes. Please contact SAA Global Education for information on membership registration and exemptions.
Tel: +65 6733 5730
3. For UOL International Programmes
Please select the relevant courses led by the London School of Economics at www.londoninternational.ac.uk and apply online.
Verification of Documents
The certified true copies (by SAA-GE) of NRIC/Birth certificate and academic certificates and transcripts are to be uploaded at www.londoninternational.ac.uk for online application OR submitted to RELC for hard copy application to the university.
RELC Examination Bureau
30 Orange Grove Road
Level 3 RELC Building