The prestigious SAA Global Education scholarships are granted to outstanding foreign students pursuing ACCA/CAT/UOL at the SAA Global Education Centre.
- Full-time or part-time ACCA/CAT/UOL student of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership and communication skills (based on past records)
- Good character record (Scholarship is awarded before or after the start of class?)
Tenure and Value of the Scholarship
- The scholarship covers tuition fees which the scholar may keep upon successful completion of his/her studies.
- The scholarship is tenable for the duration of the scholar’s studies (up to three years) and is subject to outstanding academic performance.
- No bond is required under the terms of this scholarship.
Students pursuing studies at SAA Global Education may apply for any of the following scholarships provided they meet the eligibility criteria. All scholarship applications are administered by the Academy.
All applicants will be allowed to apply for only one course under the scholarship scheme at any one time.
The Scholarship for foreign students are:
ISCA - Dr Ernest Kan Accountancy Scholarship
Scholarships for International Students