5 GCE ‘O’ level passes (Grade 1 to 6) including English and Mathematics or its equivalent (e.g. 10 years education), or Higher Nitec Certificate in Accounting or its equivalent in related accounting studies, or higher.
Applicants who completed and passed The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification – F6 (SGP) Taxation paper (Singapore Variant paper) examination (awarded within five years) at the point of application for exemption are eligible to apply for their exemptions in:
- Module 1: Individual Income Tax
- Module 2: Corporate Tax 1
Please note that exemption application is subject to approval and once it is approved, exemption fee of S$80 per module is payable.
- Each module is assessed by a three-hour closed book written examination.
- Students can attempt up to a maximum of TWO modules per examination session.
- Minimum passing mark is 50 out of 100 mark.
- Students are required to achieve a minimum of 75% class attendance in order to sit for the examinations. This requirement will apply to both new and re-sit students.