The ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB) is an internationally recognised certificate that teaches essential knowledge in business, finance and accounting.
ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business contains the same syllabus content as the first six modules of the world-leading chartered accountancy qualification, the ACA. You can study ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business as a stand-alone qualification or as a possible stepping stone to the ACA qualification.
Suitable for those:
- who are looking to increase their business skills, or
- who are considering a career in business or want to start their own company, or
- who are school leavers, college or university students and career-changers, or
- who wish to progress into ICAEW Chartered Accountancy.
- who wish to acquire both Pearson LCCI Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance and ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business. (To know more about this, please refer to “SAA-GE celebrates collaboration with ICAEW and Pearson Education”)
Once you have completed ICAEW CFAB, you will have gained a globally recognised qualification that shows you are equipped with the essential knowledge and skills to succeed in a career in business.
|Study Mode: Part-Time||Duration:|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: Approx. 1:15|
|Awarding Body: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)|