Developed by academics at LSE, this University of London (UOL) graduate diploma in accounting degree/course provides a strong grounding in the principles of accounting and helps you develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
- A strong emphasis on social science theory and practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of issues in international management and economics.
A University of London (UOL) degree which will be valued by employers who are looking for people who can demonstrate logical and quantitative reasoning.
It is designed for graduates looking for either a standalone qualification in accounting or a foundation for postgraduate study in accountancy or related fields in singapore.
The University of London (UOL) Graduate Diploma will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which is valued by a broad range of employers.
Studying this University of London (UOL) graduate diploma in accounting course you will be able to:
- communicate knowledge and understanding of several of the major contexts within which accounting operates
- critically evaluate, current and major alternative technical languages and practices of accounting, together with appropriate ability to apply them
- record and summarise financial data and prepare financial statements
- manipulate financial and other numerical data and appropriate understanding of and ability to apply mathematical and statistical concepts
- communicate and apply knowledge and understanding of the principles of business information systems management at an appropriate level
- analyse business activities and perform financial analyses and projections in appropriate contexts of planning, decision making and control at an appropriate level
|Study Mode: Full-Time / Part-Time||Duration: 12 months|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: 1:20|
|Awarding Body: University of London (UOL)|