Developed by academics at LSE, this University of London (UOL) diploma in Banking degree/course provides a strong grounding in the principles of accounting and helps you develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
It is designed for graduates looking for either a standalone qualification related to banking and finance or a foundation for postgraduate study in related fields in singapore.
This University of London (UOL) Graduate Diplomas in Banking will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which is valued by a broad range of employers.
Studying this University of London (UOL) Graduate Diploma in Banking course you will be able to:
- contexts within which banking operates, based on a critical evaluation of related theoretical and conceptual frameworks and of empirical evidence as to its effects
- critically evaluate, current and major alternative technical languages and practices of banking and finance, together with appropriate ability to apply them
- manipulate financial and other numerical data and appropriate understanding of and ability to apply mathematical and statistical concepts
- communicate and apply knowledge and understanding of the principles of business information systems management to an appropriate level
- analyse business activities and perform financial analyses and projections
- understand the pricing of financial assets and why and how corporations issue various types of assets
|Study Mode: Part-Time / Full-Time||Duration: 12 months|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: 1:20|
|Awarding Body: University of London (UOL)|