Early Bird Promo for e-Enrolment for ACCA/CAT April 2018 Intake
The enrolment for ACCA and FIA/CAT April 2018 Intake is ongoing. All enrolments will have to be done at the TripleOne Somerset campus.
We are offering a S$50 Discount Voucher (per enrolment) above the Early Bird Discount for the April 2018 Intake. Only applicable for F1/FAB, F2/FMA and F3/FFA Papers.
Please note that the Early Bird Discount and S$50 Discount Voucher for ACCA and FIA/CAT will cease on 31st March 2018.
* Valid for the duration you are enrolled with the school
# Terms and conditions apply
|1. Express Queue (e-Enrolment)|
We are providing an EXPRESS QUEUE for all current students who use the e-Enrolment.
Follow these 3 simple steps below:
- Download the enrolment form; fill in your personal particulars; choose your classes, preferred registration timeslot at our Somerset campus.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an email reply containing information of your appointment and Enrolment Number.
- On the day of your appointment, take a queue number “Enrolment (with appointment)” and wait to be called. Inform our staff of your enrolment number.
Please make sure you bring your NRIC/FIN/Student Pass, ACCA Membership Card (if any), vouchers (if any) and discount cards (if any). Students will be asked to sign the required documents, complete the pre-course counseling and make the necessary payment.
Please note that all forms and information are available for download via our website:
|2. Walk-in Students|
Please take note that we have dedicated the following times:
Mondays – Fridays
International STP Holders (9.00am-4.00pm)
Local Students (3.00pm-7.30pm)
Priority will be given to students who follow the dedicated time frame.
Please make sure you bring your NRIC/FIN/Student’s Pass, ACCA Membership Card or myACCA login page (if any)/highest qualifications (new students), vouchers (if any) and discount cards (if any). Students will be asked to sign the required documents, complete the pre-course counseling and make the necessary payment.
*Please note that the minimum peak period waiting time can be up to 30mins.
|3. SAA-GE International Student’s Pass Holders|
Our current International Students can either take advantage of e-Enrolment or come down at the times indicated above. We would recommend that they take advantage of e-Enrolment.
For SAA-GE International Student Pass Holders requiring:
• Renewal Of Student Pass
• Course Transfer/Progression
• Official Leave (only available to Students that hold a valid pass and have no other papers to be attempted)
e-Enrolment Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and all completed forms must reach at least 1 working day before appointment date.
- Supporting documents must be furnished during enrolment formalities.
- For changes to your registration i.e. changes to classes must reach at least 1 working day before appointment, please resubmit a new form with your updated changes to email@example.com
- To qualify for Early Bird discount, all forms must reach firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2018.
- All terms and conditions relating to discount schemes apply. There will be strictly no extension of all promotional discounts after the stipulated time period.
- Students will have to join the existing queue should they missed their timeslot or have any last minute changes to their enrolment.
- All enrolment to classes is subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Enrolment is not confirmed until full payment is made.
Enrolment Terms & Conditions
- The intake for CAT and ACCA will commence on 2nd April 2018.
- Students signing up for ACCA Day-Time Classes must sign up for the Main and Revision Class Package.
- SAA-GE International Student’s Pass holders must enroll for three (3) ACCA Day-Time Classes in order to fulfill the enrolment obligation. After which, they are allowed to sign up for ACCA Evening/Weekend Classes.
- Class Transfer Admin Fee is applicable for every paper transferred. Due to varying course fee between classes, student must top-up the short-fall and SAA-GE will refund the excess fee. Processing time of refund application is seven (7) working days upon receiving the full set of supporting documents.
- Students transferring from ACCA Day-Time Classes to ACCA Evening/Weekend Classes will be given the following choices: a) withdraw and obtain refund for the revision component (Standard Refund Policy applies), or b) transfer the revision component to another or the same paper. Student must make this choice at the same time as the main class transfer. Class Transfer Admin fee applies.
- ACCA & CAT Day-Time classes packages for International Student’s Pass holders are inclusive of revision. Students are strictly not allowed to exchange the Revision component with another paper.
- Textbooks and Lecture Notes are inclusive in the course fees. There will be no textbook rebate given should students decide not to collect the textbook/lecture notes. There will be no refund of textbooks when student withdraw.
- Long Term Social Visit Pass holders and Student Pass holders from other institutions are required to obtain a letter of approval from ICA and their school respectively prior to enrolment.
- Early Bird Discount and other discount schemes are only applicable for enrolment on the same transaction. All terms and conditions relating to discount schemes apply. There will be strictly no extension of all promotional discounts after the stipulated time period.