SAA-GE is committed to build a good student protection and support services management system that meets the needs of the student so as to create an environment conducive for them to focus on their academic studies.
In addition, there are facilities and programmes to enrich the students’ education experience and develop them holistically so that they become socially responsible people.
The facilities provided are library, study room, lounge, computer laboratory, vending machines (drinks) and wireless Internet connection.
The list of student support services provided includes:
- Pre-course Counselling
- Student Admission, Selection, Course Enrolment and Payment
In addition, for international students, SAA-GE provides the following:
- Attendance matters
- Immigration matters
- Insurance matters
- Leave matters
- Fee payment
- Submission of documents
- International student orientation
SAA-GE’s Student Development and Wellness Program (SDWP) aims to provide a holistic, enriching and vibrant campus experience through the organisation and promotion of various events and activities. SDWP encompasses 4 aspects of a student life which include Student Involvement, Financial Assistance, Student Care and Student Feedback.
- Student Involvement programmes include the following:
- Field Trips/Excursions, Seminars, Workshops
- SAA-GE Student Council (SCC)
- Financial Assistance scheme includes the following:
- Discount Schemes
- Funding Schemes
- Student Care schemes include the following:
- Welfare Services
- Pastoral Care Committee
- Under 18
- Student Feedback includes the following :
- Student evaluation survey
- Direct feedback to lecturers and SAA-GE staff
Finally, SAA-GE’s general services include:
- Computer-Based Examinations enrolment and payment
- Change of contact details
- Issuance of Certificate of Attendance
- Issuance of Certification Letter
- Lost & Found
- Medical Assistance
- Notice Board Advertisement
- Replacement of Lessons Missed
- Transfer of Classes
- Withdraw and Refund services
Updated information of the student support services are communicated to the students via appropriate communication channels.
The policy is reviewed annually to ensure that the range of student support services provided remains adequate and for continual improvement.