Developed by academics at LSE, this University of London (UOL) graduate diploma in finance degree/course provides a strong grounding in the principles of finance and helps you to develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
It is designed for graduates looking for either a standalone qualification in finance or a foundation for postgraduate study in finance-related fields in singapore.
University of London (UOL) Graduate Diploma in Finance degree will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which is valued by a broad range of employers.
Studying this University of London (UOL) graduate diploma in finance course you will be able to:
- understand several of the major contexts within which banking operates
- understand and critically evaluate, current and major alternative technical languages and practices of banking and finance
- manipulate financial and other numerical data and apply mathematical and statistical concepts
- the principles of business information systems management
- analyse business activities and perform financial analyses and projections in appropriate contexts of planning, decision making and recognise the limitations of these techniques
- understand the pricing of financial assets and why and how corporations issue various types of assets
- understand financial management, risk and the operation of financial markets, based on critical evaluation of theories and empirical evidence.
|Study Mode: Part-Time / Full-Time||Duration: 12 months|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: 1:20|
|Awarding Body: University of London (UOL)|