Developed by academics at LSE, this University of London (UOL) graduate diploma in management degree/course provides a strong grounding in the principles of management and helps you develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
It is designed for graduates looking for either a standalone qualification in management or a foundation for postgraduate study in management in singapore.
University of London (UOL) Graduate Diplomas in Management degree will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which is valued in management-related roles.
Studying this University of London (UOL) course you will be able to:
- address both foundational and contemporary management issues, either public or private according to the units chosen by the student
- analyse issues from the perspective of a number of disciplines
- formulate and develop arguments on management issues in a logical manner
- critically to evaluate claims made on a range of management issues
- understand aspects of business and sociology
|Study Mode: Part-Time / Full-Time||Duration: 12 months|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: 1:20|
|Awarding Body: University of London (UOL)|