News & Updates
Early Bird Promo for E-Enrolment for ACCA/CAT June 2018 Examination Revision
The enrolment for ACCA and FIA/CAT June 2018 Examination Revision is ongoing.
Please note that the Early Bird Discount or ACCA and FIA/CAT will cease on 14th April 2018.
* Valid for the duration you are enrolled with the school
# Terms and conditions apply
|1. Express Queue (e-Enrolment)|
We are providing an EXPRESS QUEUE for all current students who use the e-Enrolment.
Follow these 3 simple steps below:
- Download the enrolment form; fill in your personal particulars; choose your classes, preferred registration timeslot at our Somerset campus.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com and you will receive an email reply containing information of your appointment and Enrolment Number.
- On the day of your appointment, take a queue number “Enrolment (with appointment)” and wait to be called. Inform our staff of your enrolment number.
Please make sure you bring your NRIC/FIN/Student Pass, ACCA Membership Card (if any), vouchers (if any) and discount cards (if any). Students will be asked to sign the required documents, complete the pre-course counseling and make the necessary payment.
Please note that all forms and information are available for download via our website:
|2. Walk-in Students|
Please take note that we have dedicated the following times:
Mondays – Fridays
International STP Holders (9.00am-4.00pm)
Local Students (3.00pm-7.30pm)
Priority will be given to students who follow the dedicated time frame.
Please make sure you bring your NRIC/FIN/Student’s Pass, ACCA Membership Card or myACCA login page (if any)/highest qualifications (new students), vouchers (if any) and discount cards (if any). Students will be asked to sign the required documents, complete the pre-course counseling and make the necessary payment.
*Please note that the minimum peak period waiting time can be up to 30mins.
e-Enrolment Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and all completed forms must reach at least 1 working day before appointment date.
- Supporting documents must be furnished during enrolment formalities.
- For changes to your registration i.e. changes to classes must reach at least 1 working day before appointment, please resubmit a new form with your updated changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for Early Bird discount, all forms must reach email@example.com by 14th April 2018.
- All terms and conditions relating to discount schemes apply. There will be strictly no extension of all promotional discounts after the stipulated time period.
- Students will have to join the existing queue should they missed their timeslot or have any last minute changes to their enrolment.
- All enrolment to classes is subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Enrolment is not confirmed until full payment is made.