SAA Global Education welcomes applications from all well-qualified and motivated candidates.
Application Procedures (International Students)
All foreign candidates wishing to pursue their studies at SAA Global Education must apply for a Student’s Pass with the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). SAA Global Education is awarded the EduTrust (4-Years) accreditation and therefore all international students can enjoy the benefits such as:
- “Green Lane” of Student’s Pass application
- No security deposit required for ICA
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply to study at SAA Global Education:
Step 1 – Check the admission requirements
Find out the admission requirements for the course you are interested in. For information about specific course pre-requisites and the recognition of qualifications not listed, please contact us at email@example.com
Step 2 – Fill in the application forms and prepare supporting documents
- SAA Global Education International Student Enrolment Form
- One recent passport size photo
- Official birth certificate
- High school certificates and result transcripts
- Highest education certificates and result transcripts
- Documentary proof of financial ability in the form of bank statements/fixed deposit accounts/savings accounts, advisable to be S$40,000 (if applicable)
- Employment letter (if applicable)
- Parents’ employment letter (if applicable)
- Photocopy of passport
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
All documents that are not in English are required to be translated and notarised.
Step 3 – Send us your application form and supporting documents
Please send the duly completed application forms and supporting documents to our mailing address. Payment of application fees can be made through Cash, NETS, Debit or Credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Union Pay), Bank Draft, Telegraphic Transfer, Flywire* or cheque payable to SAA Global Education Centre Pte Ltd.
Step 4 – Accepting Your Offer and Preparing for Departure
A letter of offer will be issued once you have been accepted into SAA Global Education. The letter of offer will state the course details and fee structure. If you would like to accept the offer, please complete, sign and fax the Acceptance Declaration to the Admissions Office at SAA Global Education or to SAA Global Education appointed agent in your country. We will process the Student’s Pass application upon the acceptance of the offer.
Step 5 – Collecting Your Student’s Pass
Once the Student’s Pass is approved, an In-Principle-Approval (IPA) letter will be issued by ICA. The IPA will be sent to you together with a Welcome Letter which states the following:
- Reporting date/time for the completion of formalities
- Orientation date
- ICA e-Appointment date for the collection for the Student’s Pass
Upon reporting to SAA Global Education, we shall complete the following Student’s Pass formalities and enrolment process:
- Signing of Student Contract
- Confirmation of e-Appointment for the collection of Student’s Pass
- Payment of course fees (refer to final Letter of Offer for course
fee details and payment modes)
- New payment mode Flywire* now available only for International Students
For more information on Private Education in Singapore, please refer to www.cpe.gov.sg
ICA Contact Information
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Building
10 Kallang Road (Level 4)
(Beside Lavender MRT)
Weekdays (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Saturdays (8:00 am – 1:00 pm)
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
* SAA-Global Education has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments. Flywire allows you to:
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees
- Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support.
Go to saage.flywire.com to begin the payment process.