Student may request for refund in the following situations:
- Refund for withdrawal due to non-delivery of courses
- Refund for withdrawal due to other reasons
- Refund during cooling-off period
- Course Transfer
- Overpayment made
Refund application for the above mentioned situations must be made in writing by completing the Course Request Form indicating the reason and the application must be accompanied with supporting documents. Original receipt must be presented. If student is unable to present original receipt, he/she can request Student Support and Services staff to re-print a copy from the QUICK system. This duplicate receipt must have the word “reprinted” written on it. Incomplete application will not be processed.
Processing time for refund is 7 working days from the receipt of the complete application. Refund application received after 12pm is considered as submission on the next working day.
The refund request will be considered based on the premises of the refund policy. Student will be informed of the outcome of the refund application and the decision shall be final. If the refund application is approved, the computation of the refund amount will be communicated to the student at the same time.
Continuing Student Discount (if applicable) will be deducted in apportion to each paper withdrawal.
Refund will be made via the following modes of payment:
- Crossed Cheque made to student’s name. If Cheque is to be made to a 3rd party, the particulars of the 3rd party must be written in the Course Request Form.
- Telegraphic Transfer made to student’s bank account. If transfer is to be made to a 3rd party, the particulars of the 3rd party must be written in the Course Request Form. Charges arising from the telegraphic transfer from the destination’s bank will be borne by the student.
- Student may request for cash refund if the amount is not more than S$200.00.
Request for reissuance of cheque (due to expired cheque, error in details provided by student, loss of cheque, etc.) will be treated as a new refund application.
Bank administrative charges (if applicable) will be borne by the student.
Student must collect the refund (cash or crossed cheque) personally from the school with their Student’s Pass or identification card for verification. Student may authorise a 3rd party to collect on their behalf by way of an authorisation letter.