SAA-GE is offering scholarships to international students that cover the tuition fees of the following programmes:
- Preparatory Course for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
- Preparatory Course for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Examination
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Business Management
Eligibility Criteria & Value of the Scholarship Award
This is only applicable to international students applying for student pass.
|IELTS||Academic average – or equivalent|
- IELTS must be official score.
- Scholarship only applies to SAA-GE’s Tuition fee for all programmes. Not applicable to other fees.
- Scholarship is not offered towards third party fees submitted to the institution where the scholarship is related. (For example, University of London’s fees, ACCA fees, or any other third party fees.)
- For renewal, students must attain 90% attendance and it will subject to lecturer’s recommendation. Examination results will also be included as one of the criteria.
**In the event that an applicant is selected, he/she will need to apply for a SAA Global Education student pass to come into Singapore as a full-time student pass holder.
No bond is required under the terms of this scholarship.
How to Apply
Download Scholarship Application Form, submit application & required documentation to:
SAA Global Education
111 Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset
Only successful applicants would be notified.
Tel : +65 6733 5731
2 months before term starts