SAA Global Education collaborates with SAFRA with the objective of encouraging SAFRA members to upgrade themselves through various programmes sponsored by SAA-GE.
- Applicants must be valid SAFRA Ordinary A (except NSFs), ordinary B and Life members
- Applicants must have already completed full-time National Service
- University graduates are not eligible
- Applicants must fulfill the minimum qualification requirement set by SAA-GE or respective universities
- Has outstanding academic performance
- Has good leadership and communications skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview session.
Tenure and Value of the Scholarship Award
Diploma in Business Management (Click here for program details)
Advance Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Click here for program details)
University of London International Programme (click here for program details)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business & Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Economics & Management
No bond is required under the terms of this scholarship.
Additional Fees Not Inclusive in the Scholarship (if applicable), For more details, please refer to Terms and Conditions.
- Application Fee
- Registration Fee
- Continuing Registration Fee
- Examination Fee
How to Apply
Only successful applicants would be notified.
Membership Services (Benefits)
DID: +65 6377 9835
Fax: +65 6377 9899
SAA Global Education
Tel : +65 6733 5731
- For January 2020 (Dip/Adv Dip) / August 2020 (UOL) Intake
by 30 September 2019